official EXO-TEC sitemap. Let us know if there is still something you cannot find.
Len Anastasi has been working in the construction industry for over 30 years in masonry, waterproofing and restoration work. He currently owns EXO-TEC Manufacturing, Inc., EXO-TEC Solutions, Inc. and EXO-TEC Consulting, Inc. In his construction and consulting work, he has performed inspections and repairs on over 300 buildings. Len has given expert testimony in trials and reviews on dozens of legal cases. He is a member of ASTM’s E 06 Committee, the Boston Society of Architects Building Enclosure Council, Air Barrier Association of America, the Construction Specifications Institute, and the International Concrete Repair Institute. Book Len for your Next Event!
Having An Event?
- Changes to BASF’s Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation Products
- Estimating the Number of Stand-Off MPV Bracket
- Rainscreen Attachment Systems
- Need Waterproofing Solutions?
- Stand-Off MPV Bracket: Why We Choose Zinc & Yellow Chromate Plating
- Facades, Inc. Likes Our Stand-Off MPV Brackets
- Creating slip-resistant patio and walkway at VA Medical Center
- Mid-Coast School of Technology Project
- What’s A Mikvah?
- JamEx® Installation How To Avoid Warping