- Creating slip-resistant patio and walkway at VA Medical Center
- Mid-Coast School of Technology Project
- What’s A Mikvah?
- JamEx® Installation How To Avoid Warping
- How To Design Effective Exterior Walls Part 1 of 4 – Air Barrier
- Insulating Precast Concrete Walls
- How To Design Effective Exterior Walls Part 2 of 4 – Water Barrier
- How To Design Effective Exterior Walls Part 3 of 4 – Heat Barrier
- How To Design Effective Exterior Walls Part 4 of 4 – Vapor Barrier
Len Anastasi has been working in the construction industry for over 30 years in masonry, waterproofing and restoration work. He currently owns EXO-TEC Manufacturing, Inc., EXO-TEC Solutions, Inc. and EXO-TEC Consulting, Inc. In his construction and consulting work, he has performed inspections and repairs on over 300 buildings. Len has given expert testimony in trials and reviews on dozens of legal cases. He is a member of ASTM’s E 06 Committee, the Boston Society of Architects Building Enclosure Council, Air Barrier Association of America, the Construction Specifications Institute, and the International Concrete Repair Institute. Book Len for your Next Event!